Saturday, September 24, 2011

Schedule for Week of 26 September:
Everyone is well-aware of what will be taking place in Room 404-so I do not feel the need to post this information. Yet, if I neglect to do so, surely someone will approach me and question me as to why I did not inform the classes of the assignment that is expected from everyone. Then, I will have to...I know the word you are thinking and/or whispering-Yes-it is that word we have been talking so much about-the dreaded word-APOLOGY!

Be prepared-I will first ask for volunteers-then I will randomly select index cards with the names of class members written on them-if unprepared-your grade will be reduced by one-full letter grade. For some reason, I always "apologize" when I have to do this.

Practice in front of family members and/or in front of your bedroom mirror-attempting to maintain eye contact with "yourself". Please review the rubric that I will use to evaluate your Apology Speech-I know everyone will do well. Show those Mean Girls how to APOLOGIZE!