Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dear Students: I realize "thanking" everyone for completing BOTH sections of the AP Language MOCK examination may NOT sound logical and perhaps, even peculiar to some, but I sincerely appreciate your efforts and time that you have devoted to my MANDATED requirement. Sadly-and-unfortunately-several students "opted-out" of this opportunity-and/or simply decided to complete only one section of the examination-even after I announced an addition of several other dates/times to the original calendar that appears on a link posted below. Imagine, several of your classmates NOT engaging in this opportunity? I guess that they will just have to wait until Friday, 10 May at 0730 to take the AP English Language and Composition Examination for the FIRST time! The opportunity to take any part of the MOCK examination is no longer being offered!