Sunday, February 17, 2013

Please be patient: The process of evaluating your research paper is taking me longer than I had anticipated for several reasons. I am attempting to add comments other than those that are indicated on your paper. In addition, I am checking the "originality" report by turnitin-as long as you have documented your sources- there is NOT going to be a "problem". Also, the "paper" rubric you were given and/or shown prior to this assignment is more "generous" than the "Common Core" rubric that is on this program. Therefore, you will most likely receive two grades INTI ALLY-which ever grade is higher will be the grade that I will enter on Jupiter grades. For me, reading your assignment on my computer screen is taking me much longer than reading the hard-copy of this assignment. Since you exerted a considerable amount of effort completing this asignment, I will do the same in assessing your finished product.