Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BE ADVISED: I have previously posted a statement that informs students that they MAY NOT re-take a test/quiz and/or "revise" an assignment for the sole purpose of improving their grade. I will welcome your visit to discuss what needed to be done in order for you to receive a "higher" grade. (See below for a previous" post regarding this-you will probably encounter more than one...I have also repeated this policy in class on more than one occasion.)

Please see me during 37.5 minutes prior to an assignment's due date with a copy of the assignment in your hand-I will then give you "feedback" (suggestions) on what could be done to improve your score on that assignment. (For example, you have THREE "mini-assignments" due on Tuesday, 18 December. If you desire assistance, visit me on Thursday, 13 December and/or on Monday, 17 December-first-come-first served.) Once the assignment is submitted, you will NOT be able to "Do it over for a higher grade".