Monday, November 26, 2012

Please Note: I will "gladly" assist you with any assignment prior to the due date. However, once that assignment is turned-in, I will NOT permit you to revise that assignment during 37.5 minutes tutoring session in order for you to improve your grade. To put it simply, "NO DO-OVERS!" You had that opportunity prior to the submission of the assignment.

Amazingly, several students are NOT completing the homework assignments-you have ample opportunity and time to do so. Do not place a past-due assignment in any folder on my desk! Furthermore, I am disappointed with the quality of the assignments being submitted-you are in an AP class- so naturally- I expect college-level work!

Dear Parents: A grade of an "85" is a "good" grade to receive in an Advanced Placement class! This is NOT a "regular/general" English class-adjustments can be made if your child receives a "4" or a "5" on the AP exam-but for now-commend your child for receiving an "85".