Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Reminder

Incredibly, as of 28 September (11:05) not one person has entered a post for the Conferencing Topic on nicenet.org! Refer to the posting on this blog dated Saturday, 25 September. This is not optional: Deadline Midnight- Sunday, 3 October. Do not come to class on Monday with excuses for failing to complete this assignment.

Attention Parents: For some unexplainable reason, I have had too many students not completing assignments in a timely manner. The most "popular" excuse, "I did not understand what to do." Perhaps, your son/daughter is one of these students. I provide ample opportunity for assistance during the 371/2 minute tutorial period as well as explanations in class for what is expected. My homework policy is clear-I do not accept late homework assignments-this is an Advanced Placement class! Kindly speak to your child about his/her responsibilities.