Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ATTENTION G-Band: Just a reminder-the Synthesis Essay Template is due as you enter the class on Thursday, 13 March-under no circumstance will I accept this assignment late. Furthermore, you will also receive an assignment on Wednesday that will be due on Thursday, 13 March-as you enter the class-you will begin this response in class on Wednesday. (Dear Parents: The Synthesis Essay Template was assigned on Monday, 10 March. Soon, I will request that your child turn-in his/her required loose-leaf binder for my review. Remarkably, several of the children, perhaps, your child has not maintained a binder since Day 1 of class. This requirement was clearly indicated in the class contract signed by parent and child (student). Once I record a "0" in Jupiter, that "0" will remain. No excuses, No exceptions. The children are required to bring the loose-leaf binder with them to class EVERY DAY!)
Please review my posts regarding this requirement.  I will not permit students to go to their locker to retrieve their binder and/or permit them to turn-it in at a later date.