Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wonders Never Cease...
Amazingly, in a Band that will remain nameless, "several" table-mates had "identical" incorrect responses (not just one or two words, but an entire phrase) as well as "identical" correct responses-when only one or two words would have sufficed- an entire phrase was copied from one another. Furthermore, students who were sitting at a table perpendicular to their table (at a "right-angle")  also copied responses from their classmates. Perhaps, these students thought that I would not grade the quizzes or that I had students grade my papers? Please be informed that I grade/read ALL papers and I do NOT have students grade papers! I wonder if these students are also cheating on examinations in other classes-perhaps-their teachers should be given a "warning" to be vigilant when these students are taking a quiz/test in their classes? Do this in college and you will be sent packing to return home, never to return to that institution...Imagine the "greeting" you will receive from your parents...