Sunday, October 3, 2010

Death of a Salesman: Act I Test Results

Keep in mind that you have been in AP English Language and Composition for a "short" time. Within that period of time, you have been asked to complete assignments requiring a slightly different approach than what has been expected previously. Perhaps, most challenging has been answering AP Multiple Choice Questions. Hence, my policy on NOT entering your results on "practice" questions in my grade-book for this semester with the exception of "major" tests-such as Death of a Salesman-Act I and Act II. Since many of you will be disappointed with your score for Act I, your tests will now be worth 10% in calculating your grade for the first-marking period. Do not become disheartened and/or upset with yourself if you received a low grade on the Act I test. Soon, you will see improvements in your raw score on the multiple choice questions.