Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LATE Projects

Be advised that I checked the school's daily attendance list... To those NOT present today-when the MAJOR project was due-Why did I do this? (Rhetorical Question)

But I am going to answer it for you! Twenty students were absent from the A-B-D Band Classes.
Only the names of Eight students appeared on the Daily Attendance List!

Hence, those students NOT on the list will lose One-full letter grade when the project is turned-in -if turned-in on Thursday-if not-I will continue to deduct letter grades for each day late!

Furthermore, I will verify all absentee notes-parent contact when you return to school-if you forge a note-further disciplinary action will be taken.

To those students who did NOT turn-in the project today-even though you were present-you will still lose one-full-letter grade. THIS IS FAIR TO THOSE WHO TURNED-IN THEIR PROJECT ON TIME.

PARENTS: Your child had two months for this project!